SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
‘InQube – National Business Quiz, Business Case and Simulation Contest’ is a multifaceted competition to discover, challenge, unite and reward the brightest young minds in India instilled with business problem-solving acumen. The competition was organized by the School of Management & Entrepreneurship (SME), under the aegis of Shiv Nadar University, Delhi NCR.
InQube was launched in 2021 and Nexus Consulting was the quiz partner for the second edition of the prestigious competition. The competition was open to undergraduate students from any discipline and any college across India.
Contest website: bit.ly/inqube2022
- The competition was divided into 5 stages – online preliminary round, online cluster-level round, national quarter-finals, national semi-finals and grand finale.
- Over 1500 teams from all over the country took part in the online preliminary round held between 19th and 22nd of August 2022. From this the best 550 teams were selected for the cluster-level rounds held between 25th August 2022 and 2nd September 2022. This level had 12 online quizzes – one per cluster – conducted using Kahoot via Zoom.
- From the cluster-level rounds, the top 32 teams were invited for the national-level rounds which were held at SNU Delhi NCR campus between 9th and 11th of September, 2022.
- On 9th, the national quarter finals were held for all 32 teams. There were 4 on-stage quizzes with 8 teams competing in each of which the top 3 teams qualified for the national semifinals. All 4 quizzes were hosted by Venky Srinivasan.
- The national semifinals was held on the 10th of September, 2022, by the School of Entrepreneurship and Management at SNU. This level involved a business case-study and business simulation challenge. The top scoring 6 teams from this level qualified for the grand finale.
- The national finals of InQube 2022 was held on the 11th of September, 2022. The best 6 teams from across the country competed to win the prestigious title. The quiz was hosted by Venky Srinivasan.
Ms Roshni Nadar Malhotra, Trustee, Shiv Nadar Foundation, was the chief guest for the event.